A few days before the release of EA SPORTS WRC, it is now possible to download it to start the game directly from launch or in early access. This turns out to be a good thing for smaller connections who are worried they won’t be able to make it to the big day.
Pre-install EA Sports WRC
Build the car of your dreams in EA SPORTS WRC, the new official video game of the FIA World Rally Championship, our biggest rally game yet and the first game developed by the award-winning team behind the DiRT Rally series.
The download is now available for all Xbox Series X|S users, whether you pre-ordered the game or not.
Download EA Sports WRC by pre-ordering
- Go to “My games & apps” from the console menu
- Go to “Complete Library”
- Go to “Owned Games”
- Find the “WRC” tile and click on it
- Click “Upload all”
Download EA Sports WRC without pre-ordering
- Download the “Xbox” app Android Or iOS
- Log in and configure your console by clicking the icon next to notifications in the top right and follow the different steps.
- Click the magnifying glass, then click “Games” and type “WRC”
- Select “WRC”, click “Download to console”, select the console on which to install the game and click “Install on this console”
- Xbox Series X: 74GB
- Xbox Series S: 66GB
If you pre-order the game or subscribe to EA Play Pro, it will be playable starting October 31. As is often the case with EA games, it will be possible to benefit from limited-time early access with EA Play and therefore Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PC Game Pass. If EA Play Pro gives unlimited access to the game, others will have to settle for 5 hours of early access from 05:00 on October 31 (French time).