My ideal foundation should be invisible on the skin but still blur my imperfections. It should have a fluid texture but not runny. It should be easy and fast to apply and, above all, should not leave any traces. Its appearance should be flawless even without applying primer and setting spray. If it has healing properties, even better. In short, I’m demanding (some will use another term…), but I know what I like, and by then, I hadn’t found the foundation yet, but that was before… Before I explored and tested. rem Beauty’s first foundation is the Sweetener Foundation.
Why am I a fan of Rem Beauty Sweetening Foundation?
What I don’t like most about foundation is feeling and seeing it on the skin, and what I like even less is seeing the material fade away at the end of the day.
I had the opportunity to try a few foundations, I liked most of them, but not enough to swear loyalty by using them every day. When I discovered Ariana Grande’s foundation, I said to myself, “This is another foundation that I will struggle to finish, but let’s do it.” On the contrary, I do not regret it. I can say without hesitation that Sweetener has officially reconciled me with the foundation.
I have normal but reactive skin with some areas of dryness. I bought the color Medium 1 W, it suits my still slightly tanned, late summer skin tone very well.
For the first time, I preferred to apply it with my finger. This is my preferred method when testing a foundation for the first time. My first impression: the texture is runny but not too much. The foundation is very easy to apply and blends into the skin, providing a very discreet velvety appearance. The compact smoked packaging seems practical and sturdy to me, the product has no smell, I like the pump bottle, it is more hygienic.
After the first long day of testing, the foundation did not change, my skin was shiny but not shiny, I did not use a base, spray or setting powder. This definitive test makes me want to try for a longer period of time.
On the second day of the test, I tried the application with a brush and F1 rem Beauty foundation brush Its curved shape and ultra-soft vegan bristles are begging to touch my face. My first impression: The brush application is very nice, the material still applies the same way, even better.
I was won.
What he has more than others
If Ariana Grande was able to seduce me with her Sweetener Foundation, it’s because it has a little something extra that others don’t. More than just a foundation, Sweetener is a therapeutic hybrid foundation enriched with skin-friendly ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, as well as moisturizing essence of REM.
Available in 60 color options, this product promises to visibly conceal dark circles, even out skin tone, minimize the appearance of pores, help blur imperfections, and make skin look radiant. Its concealer can be increased and it has a matte appearance.
After your usual skincare routine, the brand recommends:
- Choose the color closest to your skin tone. To determine your tone, first choose your color level (fairly rich), then your undertone. Shadows progress in depth from 1 to 10 on your shadow level.
- Use a lighter shade in the center of your face and a darker shade around the edges to add natural depth and dimension (optional).
- Apply with fingers, brush or sponge.
- Customize your level of coverage by applying light additional layers until the desired level of coverage is achieved.
- You can complete your complexion by applying fixing spray or powder.
- Hydrasmooth rem Beauty Essence: clinically proven blend of raspberry leaf extract and hyaluronic acid spheres.
- Niacinamide: Known to help reduce the appearance of pores, correct dullness, mattify and brighten the skin.
- Blend of cocoa beans, carrots and white ginger: protects against blue light and other environmental stressors.
Brand :rem Beauty
Category : put on make-up
Price : €29.90